For one of our clients, we are looking for an :
IT TECHNICIAN (F/M)
Your role is to ensure IT business continuity and support in a industrial environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support for the IT infrastructure
- Responsible for IMAC operation (Install, Move, Add and Change) and monitoring of needed IT tools (i.e. PC, Laptop, Servers, VPN, peripheral devices etc.)
- Manage problem-solving tasks and ensure proper escalations to Management and proper involvement of suppliers to solve issues when needed
- Guarantee high quality physical intervention to promptly solve field issues blocking the daily business of the employees
- Update Documentation System, documenting all user related information
- Support IT projects
Proactive, flexible and service oriented, you possess excellent communication skills as well as a talent for organisation. You are used to work in fast moving, complex environments, interacting with a wide variety of people, and know how to set priorities. In addition, you are able to solve problems autonomously and take responsibility for your work.
You have a Degree in Computer Science (HES, ES) or equivalent and you have a first experience in IT operations.
Your mother tongue is French and you are fluent in English (mandatory).