IT senior technical analyst in Infrastructure Maintenance and Development
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a L2/L3 Supporter to start asap
- Performs basic analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance activities.
- Interfaces with users to analyze and resolve medium to highly complex issues according to
- established service level agreements and standard operating procedures.
- Assists in conducting feasibility studies; prepares reports; assists in creating solutions to problems.
- Assists in designing systems that closely adhere to company standards and structures.
- May participate on project teams, develop user interfaces, and provide L1 technical support and guidance.
- Provides status reports, progress reports and documentation to department management and business partners.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business partner needs and manages satisfaction relative to deliverables.
- Consistently demonstrates knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in performing daily work.
- Applies competency models principles, concepts, and practices.
- Assist in developing effective methods and logic for standard, customized, and/or complex programs
Your skills/experiences are
- Infrastructure Maintenance and Development
- Periodical maintenance of systems
- Support documentation
- Incident management
- Change management
- Previous experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment
- +5 years’ experience in L2/L3 support for infrastructure systems
- Strong communication skills in English and German